Hillcrest Condo Development
Unheard of amenities that are not available anywhere else in Northwestern Ontario.
Some of the highest quality and most luxurious condos on the market.
The Hillcrest Condos were known as and always will be a historical pillar in Thunder Bay.
DESIGNED FOR YOU, BY YOU
Blank canvas condos allow personalization for residents' desired finishings.
As a historical pillar in the Thunder Bay community, Hillcrest has been long known as a community high school. In 2011, the property was purchased from the Lakehead District School Board by The Hillcrest Village Condo development team. The Condo development team had an extraordinary vision that would not only maintain the value of the historical building for Thunder Bay, but also revitalize it for the community. Although an ambitious task, the team envisioned transforming the late high school into a multi-unit condominium development: Hillcrest Neighbourhood Village.
Fast forward, and this vision has completely sold out Phase I and Phase II and is now completing Phase III. The Thunder Bay Hillcrest Condo development includes scenic lake views, city views, spacious floor plans and a variety of high-end amenities.
The sales office is now taking inquiry calls for units in Phase III and we encourage you to contact us today to obtain detailed information on the project.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Thunder Bay is located right on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior in Northwestern Ontario. We are surrounded by hundreds of thousands of kilometres of rugged and beautiful Canadian wilderness and countless lakes. This city of 110,000 is the perfect mix of urban amenities and epic outdoor adventures:
- • The restaurant scene is bursting with new and exciting locally owned restaurants blending the latest culinary trends with seasonal local Northern Ontario foods.
- • There are 8+ different golf courses situated throughout both sides of the city.
- • Numerous parks and conservation areas like the Sleeping Giant Provincial Park, Cascades Conservation Area, Hazelwood Lake Conservation Area and Silver Harbour Conservation Area.
- • The downtown waterfront area is just a few kilometres from the Hillcrest Condos and is extremely walkable and bustling with local retail stores, coffee shops and restaurants.
- • There is a farmers market stocked with local produce, meats, baking, pottery and other locally crafted goods.
- • Summertime in Thunder Bay is full of community events, shows and celebrations suitable for all walks of life and ages.
- • With so much wilderness surrounding us, the outdoor activities available to you are endless! Visiting the beaches, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, skiing, ice fishing, cross country skiing, fat biking and more!